Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Black Mountain Products Heavy Duty Chin Up Bar and Resistance Bands Review

Black Mountain Products Heavy Duty Chin Up Bar and Resistance Bands
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just started the p90x fitness program this week, and with the heavy use of pull ups in the program, I had to find a safe way of doing them. Doing the workouts at a gym became a competition for the pull up assist machine with other patrons, and I just wanted to do the workouts at home at my own pace. Previously, I had bought an Iron Gym model from Target but I was discouraged by the flimsy construction and poor reviews online (I should have done research BEFORE the purchase...) and returned it to the store.
Reading even more online reviews, BMP had the best reputation and price for what they offered. Not only do you get the chin up bar, but a whole set of resistance bands which seem of much higher quality than anything offered by fitness sections of department stores. I received the BMP bar and exercise bands yesterday and with the help of a patient boyfriend, a phillips head screwdriver and a crescent wrench, we were able to assemble the pull up bar in about 20 minutes. This thing is solid; I'm 5'10" and 150lbs and it doesn't bend or warp no matter which hand grip arrangement I use. The unit is lightweight so it is easy enough to install above a doorframe and just as easy to take down. I feel safe using it and it doesn't seem to mar the paint/doorframe at all.
I am going to try out the resistance bands today and look forward to completing the p90x workouts in the privacy of my home. Thank you, Black Mountain Products, you seem like a very customer service oriented company and I really appreciate the quality of the products I received. I would definitely order from BMP again.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Mountain Products Heavy Duty Chin Up Bar and Resistance Bands



Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Black Mountain Products Heavy Duty Chin Up Bar and Resistance Bands

No comments:

Post a Comment