Saturday, December 24, 2011

Power Trainer Pro Pull Up Bar Review

Power Trainer Pro Pull Up Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Do not buy this chin up bar! The materials are so cheap that they can't even hold a full-grown man. The instruction booklet said it's rated for up to 300 lb, but parts started to bend when I used it and I only weigh 190 lb. First, the 2 J brackets that hold the chin up bar on the wall bent at a 45 degree angle so that the chin up bar was also hanging at 45 degrees. So I made my own brackets out of heavier steel, which solved that problem. But then a new problem came up. The 2 screws in the top cross bar that sits in the J brackets bent and started to strip right out. I ordered this directly through Beachbody and I am going to demand my money back. Someone could get injured if this thing breaks while their hanging from it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Power Trainer Pro Pull Up Bar



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Power Trainer Pro Pull Up Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment