Saturday, June 30, 2012

Perfect Mobile Pushup Review

Perfect Mobile Pushup
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used regular Perfect Pushups and the Professional Pushup Pros(redundant I know, but they work too) back in my office at home. Im in the military and currently deployed in Afghanistan. I missed having perfect pushups and I currently work too many hours to go to the gym everyday. I hopped on Amazon and noticed the Perfect Pushup Mobiles and thought Id give them a try since they were decently priced and I will be able to pack them in my bag when I go back to the US. They arrived in less than a week to Afghanistan in perfect condition. The box packaging was awesome and they came just as they would if I bought them in the store. I took them out of their travel case and put them together, took maybe 5 seconds and started the workout that comes with it on the nice little flash cards. My arms are sore as heck and I can barely type this review. After the workout, I put them back in their travel case for tomorrow. I recommend these to anyone traveling or deployed. They are perfect for the bedroom as they can be taken apart and put in a nightstand as well. Thanks Amazon and Perfect Pushup! 5 Stars!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Perfect Mobile Pushup



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Perfect Mobile Pushup

No comments:

Post a Comment