Thursday, May 31, 2012

Black Mountain Products Pull Up Bar and Resistance Bands Review

Black Mountain Products Pull Up Bar and Resistance Bands
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this product with some caution because of the lack of reviews. I would like to reassure everybody that this is truly a high quality product. The only thing that I found a little spectacle was the pull up bar dose bend and flex when I am hanging on it. I do weigh 265 lbs so I guess that is understandable. I do not think in any way the pull up bar will break. Also I found the video link in the instruction manual extremely helpful when putting this pull up bar together, even though it was not the exact same pull up bar. In summary, I thought this was a great purchase that was package well, shipped fast, and was high quality.
Thank, for the great buying experience, Patrick


Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Mountain Products Pull Up Bar and Resistance Bands



Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Click here for more information about Black Mountain Products Pull Up Bar and Resistance Bands

No comments:

Post a Comment