Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lifeline USA Pullup Revolution Review

Lifeline USA Pullup Revolution
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hey everyone! I'll preface my comments by saying I'm a U.S. Marine that got off active duty and let myself get a bit too far out of shape following shoulder surgery. Because of this I needed to get myself back up to speed, and not being able to afford a full gym membership I decided to go the low-tech route. I got the doorway pullup bar and have been having trouble with my surgically repaired shoulder. So I'd been on a quest to find something to help. I'd tried just using a stool or chair to give me an assist, then I tried doing negative pullups, but still felt off.
Here's where the pullup revolution comes in. I literally got this today and have been using it off and on and let me say you do notice a difference sort of like using the gravitron machine. The reason I took a star off is because it seems to be designed to be used with a free standing pull up bar that goes well above your head, so in other words it's a bit awkward to use with one of the door mounted pull up bars because you need to have your legs fully extended. When I'm using it I have to either curl my knees up towards my chest (which I've always been told is bad form)or stick your legs out and lean back almost as if your doing rows.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lifeline USA Pullup Revolution

Pull-up bars are terrific for people who want to build lean muscle, but they're not easy to use for people who aren't already incredibly fit. Enter the Lifeline Pullup Revolution, which upgrades your pull-up bar into a world-class training system. Designed to maximize the effectiveness of every minute you spend on the bar, the Pullup Revolution's exclusive design lets you dial in up to 100 pounds of power assistance. As a result, you'll receive just the right amount of support whether you're performing traditional pull-ups or advanced exercises. No more struggling to reach the bar after three or four pull-ups, or giving up altogether on difficult pull-up variations, such as corncob pull-ups. The Pullup Revolution also comes with a free workout DVD that takes you from starting level to "above and beyond the bar" in just minutes per day.


Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Lifeline USA Pullup Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment