Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2 Pack 4 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches Yoga Blocks - Saver Pack Review

2 Pack 4 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches Yoga Blocks - Saver Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a beginning yoga teacher and bought several of these blocks for my small, non-studio classes. I am a big proponent of using blocks and after 10 years of practice use them regularly - moreso than at the beginning when I somehow thought blocks were a sign of weakness!
These specific blocks are quite good. they feel very firm and sturdy in all flat hand applications. they "give" a little and are left with an imprint if you are on your fingertips or all the weight is on the heel of your hand. the imprint disappears pretty quickly. They aren't spongy at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2 Pack 4 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches Yoga Blocks - Saver Pack



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 2 Pack 4 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches Yoga Blocks - Saver Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment