Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gym323®- Chin Up Bar -Heavy Duty Review

Gym323®- Chin Up Bar -Heavy Duty
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The pull-up bar works wonderfully, exactly as advertised. Installing it, on the other hand, was nothing short of a migraine. The installation guide (or better yet pamphlet, since the whole thing was barely two pages!) contains a poor-resolution black and white image that does a pitiful job explaining how the pieces of the pull-up bar are supposed to fit together, and the accompanying text doesn't elucidate anything either. Does piece 3 belong under 5, or on top of 5? It's impossible to tell, since the picture provided looks like a fuzzy bundle of irregular black rectangles.
The insides of the nuts were also coated in a dense, crayon-like substance that made it impossible for them to fit snugly onto the bolts. I had to soak them for several hours in isopropyl alcohol to clean them before I could begin assemblying the product. Once the job was done, the whole thing worked beautifully, but if I had the chance I'd rather not go through the whole hassle in the first place. Excellent product, TERRIBLE installation and assembly guidelines.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gym323®- Chin Up Bar -Heavy Duty



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gym323®- Chin Up Bar -Heavy Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment