Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bodylastics Resistance Bands Max Tension Edition Review

Bodylastics Resistance Bands Max Tension Edition
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just got the bands in and started my p90x routine today.... within 5 minutes I snapped a band... Uh oh... I decided to email bodylastics regarding this to see what they would do... I instantly got a reply stating that they figured I was using it with p90x when this happened... ding ding ding..
They offered to send out a replacement part tomorrow with my shipping address and offered this information below regarding using the bodylastics bands with p90x..
overall great product when used properly, and can't beat customer service that replaces a product and replies that fast --
*****************
I am sorry to hear about your experience with the bands. That is very unusual for a Bodylastics band. I will have a new one sent to you, if you respond to this email with your ship to address. I can help but guess that you could be following the P90x routine. If I am wrong, please let me know but...
Here is the must have tip for that workout routine. There are a few exercises that will be less than perfect the way they suggests you do them with the bands. The exercises are the heavy pants, the lawnmower, and the back flies. The tip is simple. The Bodylastics handles can be removed from the bands. Lets do that. Take off the handles and literally grab on to the band underneath the clip system. This will ensure you have no slack at the start of the exercise (the P90X video suggests that you need to start those exercises with a certain amount of slack in the bands because you need a certain amount of elastic to complete the exercise motion). Using this tip will make sure you have enough band length to complete the exercise motion also.
Keep in mind that you may come across an exercise that works a muscle or muscle group and the way the exercise is being performed is not comfortable for you. When this happens, remember that you have a Bodylastics book with a list of exercises that should be used to substitute any exercise used in any given program.
We discovered the tips while reviewing the program with the Bodylastics system. I am sure these will make the difference for you. Although I would again recommend watching the [...]. I hope this helps. Please feel free to respond if you have further question.
Here are the links to the videos of the tips for the P90x program:
all exercises
[...]
****************

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bodylastics Resistance Bands Max Tension Edition



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bodylastics Resistance Bands Max Tension Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment