Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've only had this product for several days, but it has been good so far for my P90x/30 day shred workouts. The one thing I found annoying about the product description is that they didn't have the weights that the bands equaled, so I put them here:
Yellow: 2-5 lbs
Green: 5-8 lbs
Red: 8-12 lbs
Blue: 12-16 lbs
Black: 16-20 lbs
These bands are perfect for toning, although if you are into muscle building, I wouldn't recommend this product, and would suggest purchasing dumbbells instead.
Also, customer service was extremely good. I couldn't find the door anchor at first since it was in the package with the green band (which I didn't use because I use the blue/black bands), but customer service replied to me within the hour with a concerned and courteous attitude.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Set of 5 ProSource Premium Latex Resistance Exercise Bands Tubes Cords w/ Door Anchor and Exercise Manual
No comments:
Post a Comment