Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Triceptor Review

The Triceptor
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Although it is not as good as a commercial dip station, the triceptor is a solid dip machine for the money. I was afraid that the machine would shake while doing dips, but it is very stable and does not wobble. It is rated up to 300 lbs, but I bet it could handle more. My only complaint is that the hand grips could use a little more padding, but I corrected this problem by replacing the padding. I like that the width of the machine is completely adjustable, because some dip stations are a little too wide for me. There are also other exercises that you can do with this machine, but I only use it for dips.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Triceptor



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Triceptor

No comments:

Post a Comment