Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased these because there is only a few inches of clearance between my basement ceiling and the top of my pullup tower, so I figured this handle set would essentially simulate a lower pullup bar to allow my head to rise higher when I perform a full-range pullup. The set works great for what I intended and also gives more variation to my pullups, as well as allowing for switch grip pullups (one palm facing toward you, other palm facing away from you, and switching back and forth).
I was surprised with the quality of this set. They feel pretty heavy duty. Entire set seems to be made of steel (except for the foam handles). You can use these as a weapon, though I wouldn't recommend it! The foam handles are comfortable and the rotating feature is smooth. It was shipped already assembled, and functions perfectly with my Stamina 1690 Power Tower. The color scheme matches with the power tower as well. My little workout station looks pretty hard-core now!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stamina Rotating Handle Set (Chrome, Red, Black)
Click here for more information about Stamina Rotating Handle Set (Chrome, Red, Black)
No comments:
Post a Comment