Monday, November 21, 2011

Pure Fitness Multi Purpose Workout Bar Review

Pure Fitness Multi Purpose Workout Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very excited to get this product- I wasn't even too discouraged that I had to put it together myself (I'm typically not very good with these things). But I was extremely disappointed when I found out it didn't fit my doorway. I realize I should have followed the measurement guidelines prior to purchasing, but I live in an apartment (standard everything) so I just figured it would work. NOTE TO OTHERS- MEASURE YOUR DOORWAY FIRST!
After I got over that issue, I figured I could still use it for push ups and tricep dips. Great for about one rep when the cushioning stopped working and all I felt was metal bar driving into my palms. That was more uncomfortable than the actual workouts!
I guess I'll still use it occasionally, but if given a second chance I probably wouldn't buy this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pure Fitness Multi Purpose Workout Bar



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Pure Fitness Multi Purpose Workout Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment