Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Perfect Bands Review

Perfect Bands
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It took all of 15 minutes from the moment the package arrived at my front door for the bands to break. After a 10 minute warm up, I started with some biceps curls with the red band. It survived for about 12 reps and then SNAPPED. And I don't mean slipped out of the handle or anything. The elastic band itself snapped like it had been chopped with a knife. Needless to say, this company is getting an ear full.
Even if the band hadn't snapped, I would still be disappointed. There is one set of handles (which I knew) but you have to knot them onto the bands each time you want to use a different band, making a quick transition from one band to another impossible.
Lastly, while I was looking for a phone number to call to get my money back, I stumbled across their General Guidelines which include "Inhale when moving against resistance, exhale when returning to start" which is the exact OPPOSITE of what it should be. Just shows this company doesn't know how to make resistance bands, nor do they know anything about fitness. Disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Perfect Bands

Perfect Bands let you create the perfect level of resistance for you and they attach almost anywhere.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Perfect Bands

No comments:

Post a Comment