Monday, October 10, 2011

Jack Zatorski's Push Up Pro Express (Travel Edition) Review

Jack Zatorski's Push Up Pro Express (Travel Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you're looking for a nice pair of rotating push up stands, then give these a try. If you look, you can probably find a pair for cheap, I bought mine from a local Ross store for under $10. Made of durable plastic, this version is both smaller and lighter than the original Push Up Pro.
Swivel operates nice and smooth and easily supports my body weight. The smaller design is great for portability (although it must remain assembled).
If you are planning on using it a lot (without travel), you may want to buy the original which looks a bit more durable. I've had mine for a while and haven't had any problems with them. They do the job and I saved some money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jack Zatorski's Push Up Pro Express (Travel Edition)



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Jack Zatorski's Push Up Pro Express (Travel Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment