Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HEAVY-DUTY GOLD'S GYM Multi-Training Door BAR-10 YEARS WARRANTY-A FREE $19.99 VALUE SOLAR RECHARGEABLE LED LIGHT INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE... Review

HEAVY-DUTY GOLD'S GYM Multi-Training Door BAR-10 YEARS WARRANTY-A FREE $19.99 VALUE SOLAR RECHARGEABLE LED LIGHT INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE...
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you don't mind missing out on the "free pocket umbrella", you can buy a golds gym pull up bar at walmart for $19.
I was personally very satisfied with this product.
Pros: I live in a college dorm room, so I can't put holes in the wall to hang a pull up bar. The product was simple enough to put together without even looking at the instructions (4 bolts and 2 screws). The bar is sturdy and seems to be holding up well. The foam padding is easier on my hands than the tape on the bar at the school gym.
Cons: It wouldn't work in my friend's room because there isn't any room between the molding and the ceiling on his doorway. The arm straps seem pretty useless, but I wasn't really planning on using them anyway.
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase. It's cheap, sturdy, and best of all doesn't need to damage the drywall or door frame to work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: HEAVY-DUTY GOLD'S GYM Multi-Training Door BAR-10 YEARS WARRANTY-A FREE $19.99 VALUE SOLAR RECHARGEABLE LED LIGHT INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE...



Buy Now

Click here for more information about HEAVY-DUTY GOLD'S GYM Multi-Training Door BAR-10 YEARS WARRANTY-A FREE $19.99 VALUE SOLAR RECHARGEABLE LED LIGHT INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE...

No comments:

Post a Comment