Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have owned the Perfect Multi-gym for about a year now. Bought it from Wally world so that i could do P90X. It was much cheaper than the Beachbody pull-up bar, and didn't look as cheap as some of the others out there. I have to say that it feels very solid in construction and it only flexes down when you pull on it because of all the padding on the door frame. I have used it many times, and so far it takes everything that i throw at it. The only real complaint that i do have about it is the plastic molded bar that sits above the door frame feels very cheap, and i actually stripped the square holes in it. It works just fine, but that part just feels cheap. If they had a more solid piece of plastic, then it would be so much better.
As far as weight limit goes, i believe that it can take on much more than they recommend with ease. I weight 215, and it doesn't flex that much. My gf bought the golds gym pull-up bar and it can't hold a candle near the Perfect Multi-gym. From the foam grips, the ability to do wide pull-ups, to the solid feel of the bar itself. I am so glad i went with this. Definitely worth the money. A definite 5-stars even with the minor complaint.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Perfect Multi-Gym Pullup
The Perfect Multi-Gym lets you transform your doorway and get a total upper body workout. Use your body weight to build and strengthen your muscles.
Click here for more information about Perfect Multi-Gym Pullup
No comments:
Post a Comment