Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crescendo Fitness Slant Sit Up Bench Review

Crescendo Fitness Slant Sit Up Bench
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I think this could be a really great product. The bench seems well-padded and the foam for the knee and leg supports is thick.
However, I was sent the wrong assembly instructions and can't figure out how to put this together safely. So, until I can find someone to contact about building the model I was sent, this bench gets one star.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crescendo Fitness Slant Sit Up Bench

Make this Slanted Sit - up Bench a "core" part of your home fitness routine! For better ab exercises and free-weight routines! Built of sturdy steel with a vinyl-covered foam bench and dense foam leg supports for more efficient sit-ups. Folds (not flat) for easy storage. 28"h. x 17"w. x 53 1/2"d. 250-lb. capacity. Some assembly required. Order yours today! Slanted Sit-up Bench

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Crescendo Fitness Slant Sit Up Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment