Monday, August 29, 2011

All-in-one Stand Alone Pull up Bar Review

All-in-one Stand Alone Pull up Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was skeptical that this bar would be sturdy enough to support my 200lbs without a lot of flexing. I was pleasantly surprised. Assembly was quick and easy. I expect to get years of service out of this piece.
If I had one wish it would be for the front and rear of the base to be connected. I pull the bar away from the wall when I want to use it and always have to realign it to get everything parallel. Two small connector pieces would solve this. I will eventually fabricate something for myself. Another alternative would be to put some kind of rubber foot on the bottom.
Second wish might be to offer an extension kit for taller people. I'm 6'4" and while it's certainly tall enough to use comfortably, I would prefer to have another foot of height.

Click Here to see more reviews about: All-in-one Stand Alone Pull up Bar



Buy Now

Click here for more information about All-in-one Stand Alone Pull up Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment